Hanover Company is looking for an experienced Leasing Consultant for luxury apartment communities in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities include answering incoming phone calls, scheduling property tours with prospective residents, and following up with those prospects. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Answer all incoming phone calls professionally and convert prospective residents from phone traffic into physical traffic.
* Follow up with prospects via phone calls and emails until they have leased elsewhere.
* Walk move-ins at least two days prior to move-in and note any service requests.
* Process applications for Property Manager's final approval according to policy.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of the property, the neighborhood, local schools, etc., to assist in leasing.
* Walk available units and models daily to ensure a perfect product. Open blinds, turn on lights, air conditioning or heat, and freshen. Inform maintenance supervisor of any needs or concerns in unit.
* Walk the property and report any liability problems noticed immediately.
* Prepare all electronic lease documents prior to move-in according to policy. Keep sufficient supply of leasing materials available.
* Prepare all traffic reports, guest cards, etc., as required by Hanover. Record all traffic, leases, move-ins, move-outs and renewals on the required forms or in the system.
* Acquire extensive knowledge of our Rental Application, Rental Agreement (Lease), Rules and Regulations, etc., to discuss in detail with the new resident.
* Maintain resident relations programs as defined by supervisors.
* Prepare Weekly and Monthly Market Surveys on a timely basis as required by the corporate office and use this knowledge to help maintain a competitive occupancy and rental rate.
* Perform any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
* Represent property and Hanover professionally through dress and behavior.
Qualifications: Good communication skills, marketing experience, a proven track record with strong closing ratio, excellent customer service skills, and computer skills are required. Working knowledge of Entrata is a big plus.
Hanover offers competitive salaries, commissions, upward mobility, uniform allowance and a robust benefits program which includes paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match. Leasing Consultants are also eligible to participate in the Quarterly Bonus Program.
Associated topics: consultant, lease administrator, leasing, leasing administrator, leasing manager, leasing consultant, leasing specialist, rent