Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Teladoc Health serves the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Teladoc Health. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, values and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share with our clients.
What we are looking for:
Teladoc Health is looking for a temporary contractor/consultant for Client Implementation Specialist! In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain implementation schedules and communicate status to internal and external stakeholders including Management and Clients as needed. Ensuring the project is implemented within the established timeline, contractual obligations and regulatory requirements are met is a key and critical responsibility. You will also be responsible for managing multiple client implementations simultaneously. Some of your responsibilities will include scope management ? including estimating impacts of scope change (timeline), change management and collaboration with Client Management. This role has an expectation to partner with the business and IT to implement new ideas and strategies to enhance and expedite the experience of our clients. This assignment is projected end 10/2019.
What you will do:
* Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage implementation schedule
* Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
* Manage client expectations
* Ability to manage multiple clients and implementations/tasks simultaneously
* Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment
* Strong internal communication skills, including the ability to work with all departments (IT, sales, marketing, operations) and all levels of the organization
* Strong focus on team environment
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all ongoing business and transitioning the implementation to the Client Services team
* Presentation Skills: Facilitate on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client and collaborate with clients about concerns
* Teamwork: Work closely with business partners to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and action items
* Project Management: Provide clients with meeting agendas and minutes, updated implementation schedules, communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
* Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality roll-outs. Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements. Must be able to create new deliverables or follow standards of deliverables already in place.
* 5+ years related experience and/or training
* 2+ years Project Management Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts or Science preferred
* Experience in Healthcare (Hospital or Health Insurance), Insurance or Financial Services Familiarity in Compliance, Risk or Governance areas is a plus
* Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred
* Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit out website at
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.