SGS is a Swiss based global company that is the leading independent Testing, Inspection, Verification and Certification company in the world. With over 90,000 employees in 130 countries, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. SGS is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and grow.
Organizations today are met with a variety of operational and business challenges. External forces, like competitors and regulatory bodies, also add a secondary level of pressures that must be anticipated. At SGS, our Certification and Business Enhancement (CBE) group has developed a variety of solutions to not only meet these challenges, but establish more efficient and profitable ways of working.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing and managing new business opportunities in the Information Security/Cyber Security space across the United States and Canada.
This individual will focus on analyzing customer needs to create full solutions from our cyber-security portfolio as well as building valuable business relationships that subsequently increase revenue.Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Information/Cyber Security sales activities to include: audits, consulting and full solutions within the assigned territory.
- Develop and implement agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long term overall account goals in line with company vision
Qualifications:Education, Required Skills & Competencies:
- Develop a database, maintained in CRM, of qualified leads through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, phone, email and networking.
- In partnership with prospects and clients develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Propose in compliance with internal and external requirements and/or product sector requirements.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in gain of market share
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities within assigned territory and product sector.
- Gather and submit detailed business information for pricing.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems.
- Participate in, and contribute to, the development of educational programs offered to clients
- Maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- Cyber Security experience a must
- ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 preferred
- College degree preferred in areas of marketing or business
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Fluent in English, high level of written and verbal proficiency
- Technical selling skills and product knowledge in product sectors
- Customer relationship skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call (201) ###-#### for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, financial product, financial professional, financial security, investment, investment analyst, payment, security, stock broker