Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Consulting, North America Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services
We are building a next generation Solutions organization with two physical Solution Centers in the United States, located in Reston, Virginia and Austin, Texas.
This opportunity is based in Austin, Texas!
The mission of the organization and these two centers is to build and engineer cutting-edge solutions for our customers around Cloud Computing, Database Performance and Migrations.
Additional areas of interest third party cloud, such as AWS, Oracle Database technologies and applications.
Are you interested in being part of a next generation Solutions organization inside Oracle North America?
Our mission is simple; we build new and innovative technology solutions for real world problems that our customers face. And so, we are seeking people who share that spirit of using technology to innovate and solve big problems
We have openings for junior database consulting positions for those who are continuing to develop their expertise.
As a member of a project team, the successful candidate will:
* Follow standard practices and procedures to analyze situations and / or data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations * Provide some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices * Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications * Focus on Public Sector clients therefore we are considering only US Citizens - no F1, no OPT, no work visa holders, no work visa transfer, no work visa sponsorship of any kind is available for this role
The successful candidate will possess:
* 1-4 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles * Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience * Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus * Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology areas * Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients * Ability to travel as needed US Nationwide (50% ) * The positions are located in the Austin Solution Center. * The candidates must be able to relocate to Austin, TX. * These roles report to the Austin office daily and travel as needed. * All candidates must be willing to commute to the office on a daily basis and travel US Nationwide as needed (50% travel)
The successful candidates profile is one who can blend of deep technical skills (modern programming, UX design, data analytics, databases and software architecture, etc) with analytical problem solving skills. They are expected to work directly with customers and members of the consulting delivery and sales team on key activities such as:
* Performing basic database administration tasks * Building and executing on repeatable cloud solution * Performing basic database migration tasks * Delivering basic hands-on cloud computing and database services * Assist with creating new industry-focused solution innovations
The successful candidates' core responsibility is to help the customers understand their business problems and then help deliver solutions using Oracle latest Cloud Computing services and Oracle Consulting products such as Oracle Consulting Studio.
They will have opportunities to engage with a variety of customers from all sectors and industries (e.g. Retail, Banking, Healthcare, Energy, Automotive, Government and many others).
To remain at the cutting edge of innovation, the organization will provide significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to choose a senior Oracle mentor based on mutual interests and passions. It is also expected that you are a self-starter and have a passion for learning new subjects on your own and then help evangelize those learning with your peers and community.
There is a defined career progression for all Consultants and based on your annual performance and personal development, you will be provided many opportunities for career growth, including leadership roles.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to join the ground floor of building a truly transformation organization inside Oracle North America.
We are inviting people who share our hunger and the passion to be part of a culture of innovation, agility and performance.
Come be part of it and share the journey!
* All candidates must be legally entitled to work in the US - no work visa sponsorship or work visa transfer available for this opportunity - we are considering only US Citizens - no F1, no OPT, no work visa holders, no work visa transfer, no work visa sponsorship of any kind is available for this role * All candidates must be willing to relocate to or live local to Austin Texas office location and report to the office daily. * All candidates must be willing to travel US Nationwide as needed (50% ) * Candidates with Oracle Certifications preferred - OCP, Oracle Certified Database, etc.
Resume to ...@oracle.com
Associated topics: business systems, client, consult, consultant, crm, market, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.