MRI Software is looking for a Background Analyst Intern to join our team focused on our ResidentCheck product line located in our Dallas, TX office. This internship will be a combination of background check screening, client/customer technical support, and data analytics. We are looking for someone who has an interest in strengthening their skills in all of these areas.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI's comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses-from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
* Develop new insights and understanding of Screening KPI based on data and statistical modeling.
* Responsible for accurate and timely analysis of customer applications.
* Analyze customer records on software system, making any corrections and/or modifications within company guidelines.
* Process rental applications by verifying relevant tenant data such as employment, income, and prior residence and rent payment history, and document results accordingly.
* Check current and previous addresses of subject(s).
* Answer multi-line telephone and respond to inquiries by applying knowledge of rental information and regulations in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. Assist with answering other lines as needed.
* Currently pursuing a collegiate degree
* Successful completion of two or more college level Business Analytics courses
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Strong phone and email communication skills
* 1-2 years of experience in a customer service environment preferred
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
Associated topics: analysis, appraisal, appraiser, consultant, marketing, marketing representative, portfolio, property analyst, real estate analyst, researcher