Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Texas
Nationally ranked as one of the best cities to live and work, our practice location in Austin, Texas, is looking for a board certified psychiatrist who has completed an accredited psychiatry residency program. We offer a healthy work/life balance with no call, no weekends, and physician assistant supervision.
- Manageable patient volume per day
- Progressive and integrative approach to mental health
- Ability to participate in research and publish if desired
Enjoy the benefits of diverse culture, amazing international cuisine, and world-class attractions in a city known for its safe, small-town feel. Niche gave our city an overall grade of A+.
- A plethora of outdoor activities with three nearby recreational lakes, plenty of hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and swimming in the nearby Barton Springs
- A thriving downtown with world famous BBQ, international cuisine, breweries, world-class live music on historic 6th Street, and plenty of shopping options
- Living in one of the most educated cities in America, which is home to the University of Texas and Dell Medical School ( WalletHub )
Candidate must have completed an accredited Psychiatry residency program and be Board Certified in Psychiatry.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in TexasStartDate: 12/31/2019Nationally ranked as one of the ...
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist