Systems Analyst with very strong functional background and experience in the SAP application.? Candidate will be responsible for making recommendation on architecture, design and configuration decisions in an existing SAP 3PL application.
Needs very strong functional experience in SAP SD module and good understanding of integration of SD (sales & distribution) with other SAP modules.
Candidates should have experience interacting with a technical team and are willing to work in a support role. In addition, an ability to learn specific processes quickly is a must. On-Call work is required as well as some weekend work on a rotational basis.
Works primarily in SAP client/server enterprise.? Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with SAP.?Partners with users to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions and procedures which are cost-effective and meet user requirements.? Understands content, processes and procedures associated with enterprise applications.? Applies functional knowledge to design and customize workflow systems that enable these functions.?
- Works with the user community to identify their requirements, design enhancements and functionality to help meet user requirements
- Serves as functional integration owner for area of expertise and performs configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality
- Prepares functionality specifications and delivers to developers
- Works with the other IT teams, designers and enterprise architect to determine the best solution to help resolve customer problems and satisfy customer requirements
- Collaborates with developers and the quality assurance team to develop and test significant new functionality
- Performs integration testing work as necessary, to ensure that new functionality does not adversely affect existing functionality
- Follows all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedure, use standards, procedures and practices in performing required work, including documenting business process / procedures and updating as necessary per project
- Analyst will work in a matrixed environment including with other technical service areas (EDI, EAI, XI, BI/BW, NW, etc.) and with external contractors and vendors
Key success characteristics
- Needs very strong functional experience in sales & distribution
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes.
- Proven problem-solving skills ? ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to design technical solution that operates efficiently in high data volume scenarios.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Superior collaboration and communication skills ? ability to develop productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; lead without formal authority; guide developers to appropriate outcomes
4+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP systems solutions.
- 4+ years of experience working with SD in an SAP environment
- 4+ years of experience in SAP SD configuration
- 2+ years of experience in a distribution environment?
- 2+ years of experience supporting SAP SD production issues
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Configuration experience in multiple SAP modules is desirable.?
- Experience in requirements gathering, which requires effective communication skills.
- Experience in multiple full cycles of SAP enhancement and/or implementation from design thru go-live.
- Comfortable with complex interface environment
4-year degree in business, finance, accounting or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: business, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, client, consultant, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant