At McKesson Technology, the Salesforce.com Developer/Analyst
is part of a truly cross-functional, self-organized agile team. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all areas of Salesforce development and configuration, but must also be ready to support other members of the team with different roles, taking on work as needed to ensure the team meets its goals, and asking for support from team members who may not have hands-on programming experience. Doing pair-work with a BA or QA team member when developing solutions or tracking down an elusive bug is the norm!
Along with the BA, admin, and QA resource, the Developer/Analyst is client-facing, working with business owners to design and develop the best possible solutions to business needs, while balancing the greater business need of keeping SFDC fast, cheap, and easy to maintain.? We place the highest level of emphasis on using the native, declarative tools to build solutions. Understanding when not
to write code and guiding the team in that direction is your goal. Staying on top of the latest Salesforce has to offer is essential to success in this regard.Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Skills
- Programmatic and declarative development on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Designing functionality that addresses business needs, while challenging assumptions, re-framing the problem, and offering alternate solutions.
- Being a fully-engaged participant-leader in a self-organized Agile development team.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior-level developers, and other members of our technology team.
- Minimum of 4 years development experience with Apex developing triggers, webservices, bulk jobs, invocable methods, and Aura (?Lightning?) controllers
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other business systems
- Highly proficient in using all of Salesforce.com?s declarative development capabilities. Must know when not to write code!
- Must hold active Salesforce developer-track certifications (App Builder, Platform Developer I and II),
- Experience with Salesforce Connect (formerly ?Lightning Connect?), and Heroku
- Understanding of popular ETL tools, preferably Mulesoft or DataStage
- Understanding the components of common authentication standards (SSL certificates, OAuth flows, others.)
- Experience with JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, or other components of the Atlassian suite of project management tools
- Non-developer track certifications preferred (Admin, Cloud Consultant, other specialist certifications).
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience working as a member of a truly self-organized, cross-functional Agile team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: application, back end, c c++, c++, c#, develop, java, sde, sdet, software engineer