*This position is located in OKC, Oklahoma*
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to analyze, design and maintain the company Human Resources system, reports, statistics, trends and identify any reporting needs.
- Provide administrative support for the Success Factors HRIS system
- Work with HR business team, HRIS team, business leaders and IT teams to ensure system functionality and accurate and timely reporting
- Utilizes HRIS and to design, develop and analyze reports such as: headcount, turnover, hiring trends, exit interviews, compensation, etc.
- Act as a liaison between HR groups to identify and design reports as needed
- Works with necessary business partners on process improvement related to system efficiency and analytics
- Participate in the testing and implementation of all HRIS upgrades and rollout of new features
- Works with IT Business Analyst to maintain documentation of all reporting processes and all modifications to systems/software
- Work with IT and business partners to establish necessary controls and checks to insure data and system integrity is maintained
- Document standard processes/procedures
- Provides application support and provides technical and end user guidance
- Serves as point of contact for resolution of complex application problem
- Collaborates with various departments as needed for process optimization
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Analytics or related experience
- 3-5 years of experience with HR (HCM) systems preferred
- 5+ years of experience with system analysis, and analytics preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be expert level in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of HRIS systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to follow up, multi-task and prioritize while managing a continuous stream of work, ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, keen attention to detail, and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, hris, information systems, information technology, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, system administrator