Loading some great jobs for you...
Maternal Fetal Medicine Locum Tenen Job - Excellent Location in Texas
Our client in Texas looking for an MFM to help with locums coverage as they recruit another provider for their growing group of five.
Dates of coverage: As soon as credentialed and ongoing, looking for help each month ongoing and can use full time coverage
Description/Requirements for Assignment #67606:
* Texas Medical License required
* Board Certified MFM required
* Five office locations where MFMs provide consultative services to ten area hospitals
* Shifts are regular Monday through Friday office hours (Clinic coverage only)
* Will have the ability to attend deliveries at Children s hospital as needed
* Perform wide range of services including preconception and genetic counseling, maternal serum screening, ultrasounds and nuchal translucencies, antepartum testing and amniocentesis + management and treatment of maternal and fetal complications
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Tracie Burnette [Click Here to Apply] style='margin-bottom:12.0pt;'>Tracie Burnette is a Recruiting Consultant at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.