The City of Austin's Office of Performance Management seeks an experienced professional to lead performance improvement throughout the City of Austin. This influential role calls for someone with a passion for public service and ambition to collaboratively improve community outcomes through our work.
* Graduation with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a field related to the job, plus three (3) years experience related to the job.
Preferred qualifications include:
* Accomplished in improving outcomes and the customer experience in large, complex service environments through the design and implementation of Lean strategies.
* Connects their work to the strategic direction of the enterprise through both big-picture and detailed lenses.
* Leverages effective communication skills for facilitation, coaching, change management, and culture development.
* Advanced experience with data analytics including collecting, cleaning, analyzing, visualizing, tracking, and reporting.
* Demonstrates perseverance in pursuing tasks to completion with high energy and drive despite competing priorities, set-backs, ambiguity, and resistance.
* Formal certification or education in Agile, Systems Thinking, Lean Thinking, Daily Management Systems, the Toyota Production System, and/or the Toyota Product Development System.