Idaptive is seeking an experienced Identity Management Architect to join their highly sought after Professional Services Team. If you are well versed in and have a passion for Identity Management, Cyber Security, Identity Security, and can facilitate fast- paced technology projects in Global and complex environments you might have what it takes to become an Idaptive Consultant. Our Consultant will need to be detail oriented, proactive, and able to perform under pressure. If you are motivated by challenges, have a passion for excellence, and are inspired by delivering solutions that work for our growing Idaptive family then this could be the opportunity for you.
General Consulting Requirements:
- 12+ years experience as a technical consultant delivering solutions to external customers
- Serve as a subject matter expert for integrating Idaptive Application and Endpoint technologies with other technologies
- Work hands on with Idaptive prospects and sales team in designing and architecting solutions on a pre-sales advisory role.
- Work hands on with Idaptive customers, primarily in a post-sales role, to provide innovative consulting services.
- Gather, analyze, and document pre/post-sales requirements
- Be dedicated in providing excellent design, configuration, troubleshooting and deployment solutions resulting in extraordinary customer satisfaction of the Idaptive service.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent deployment projects.
- Communicate to customers and partners at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Be prompt and deliver high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Mentor and train customers on the service.
- May provide mentoring, guidance, and expertise to less experienced team members.
- Act as a liaison between Customers and Product Management to drive product development.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other Idaptive teams such as Customer Success, Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Interact with management and other roles within the customer organization and Idaptive.
- Collaborate with the sales team on existing customers up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Shape and Influence Idaptive's growth and scalability, by designing new offerings, and finding new ways to deliver amazing customer satisfaction
- Ensure quality and time management processes are followed by team (e.g., change controls, time tracking).
- Commit to and use a knowledge repository for deployment standard methodologies and other customer ideas as continuous improvement
- Travel to customer facilities primarily in North America between 40% - 60% of the calendar year for onsite Services delivery engagements or remote engagements with our customers via corporate collaboration tools to include but not limited to Zoom or WebEx
- You will be working primarily with our award winning Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) for Cloud and Mobile App Single Sign-On and Security.
- Understanding of applications used in large organizations that are typically integrated with Identity Management solutions
- Demonstrated capabilities with multiple programming and scripting languages
- Experience leading large, transformational technology projects that cross typical enterprise silos
- Experience addressing significant technical challenges with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Prior success delivering objectives in a consistent and professional manner through both expected and unforeseen challenges.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting with an ability to articulate complex operations to technical audiences.
- Must be able to construct documentation that identifies current and established operational procedures, and proposed modifications and changes in a clear and concise manner is imperative.
- Current passport and ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Previous experience with Idaptive Identity Service is a definite plus
- Web access management technologies and protocols to support identity federation models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect) is a must.
- Radius Authentication and Administration is strongly preferred.
- Identity Migration from DataStore experience is required.
- Building UI and tying to back end Identitity databases utilizing API's is a required.
- Experience with AD and LDAP administration required.
- SaaS deployment experience (inbound and outbound provisioning ) Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities required.
- Familiar with API management using federation technologies is required ( Ex Mulesoft, Axway , Apigee) .
- Software development experience skills are a bonus (Java, Ruby, .Net, PHP, REST/JSON, etc).
- Previous experience working with cloud as-a-service solutions required.
- Experience with other large Identity Management (IdM) solutions such as Okta Ping, Oracle or OneLogin is a plus
- IIS Server experience is a plus
Associated topics: application developer, architect, architecture, c/c++, c#, design pattern, java, programming, senior software developer, senior software engineer