Experis is looking for a Service Delivery Operations Specialist for a 1 year contract with one of our top clients!
The Service Delivery Ops Analyst role is an HR operational role that works within a shared service environment. The role is not project based, but part of the team's HR Service Delivery Center.
- New joiner offer-letter generation/audit offer packets for new joiners.
- Initiate/adjudicate backgrounds for new joiners.
- Validate transcripts for new joiners.
- \\Assist with filing electronic offer documents in employees personnel file.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to Lead as appropriate.
- Responding to HR related questions from employees via multiple ticketing systems and shared mailboxes.
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external parties with professionalism.
- Effective time management skills
Good written/verbal communication skills
Required Skills 1 year of experience in the following required
- MS Office 365 (Outlook, OneNote, Skype, Word)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Excel
- 6 months experience using Taleo
- 6 months experience using ServiceNow
Education Level: Bachelors degree or 1 year related work experience
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Associated topics: consultant, employee relation, happy, labor relation, relation, specialist