Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for road construction projects and maintenance of gravel/dirt tracks (expert in road construction and maintenance). Lead the construction team while also being the motor grader operator. Maintain and service all vehicles and equipment under his responsibility.
Lead a team of technicians assigned to him/her in executing the plans according to predetermined time schedules
Monitor and maintain test tracks with the use of equipment (tractor/motor grader)
Monitor, document, perform inspections and maintenance of all facility vehicles and equipment under his responsibility, to ensure they are to expected standards
* 5+ years of experience as a construction superintendent or similar role
* HS diploma or GED
* Experience Managing / Leading people
* Strong Problem solving-mechanical/electrical equipment
* Very Good Time Management Skills
* Ability to Work Independently
* Strong Organizational Skills
No visa sponsorship or relocation available for this opportunity
Physical and Mental Demands
* Hands on manual labor required, occasional overtime or weekend work.
Research and Development--Quality Assurance and Testing