An exciting psychiatrist opportunity is now available in the Texas Panhandle. This opportunity can be structured as 50 percent inpatient and 50 percent outpatient, or 100 percent inpatient depending on your preference. You will be joining a staff of four other psychiatrists. Inpatients are split equally, and the position also includes working in a full-service clinic operated by the hospital. You will also participates in treatment planning and team meetings. Call is one night per week and every fifth weekend.
This employed position comes with a competitive compensation and will include a base salary and ED call pay. You will also receive a full benefits package, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brett Jones at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Employed position
- Outpatient and inpatient
- Join a staff of four psychiatrists
- Light call schedule
- BE/BC within five years
- Will assist with Texas license
- Excpetional salary and full benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist