LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
* LinkedIn @BRP
* YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
* To have a direct impact on our business growth strategy.
* To be part of a dynamic and passionate team having a great influence on the decision making.
* To work in a collaborative environment that fosters world class professional development.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop strong relationships by being a trusted advisor with the ability to understand and influence the business strategy and goals and translate them into actionable business-aligned people strategies
* Coach on leader effectiveness and help solve business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative solutions
* Support LATAM team in business growth strategy and activities including organizational design, change management, etc.
* Develop client-focused engagement and retention strategies
* Support the development and implementation of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders and Global Practices to build and enhance organizational capability
* Focus on strategic people issues, trends, and solutions that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of BRP
* Drive culture change
* Organize and support the implementation of the talent management cycle, including performance management and succession planning.
* Reinforce succession planning outcomes by supporting the creation of targeted development plans
* Create and facilitate training sessions and workshops for employees and managers.
* Coordinate external resources for talent assessment and coaching
* Organize and facilitate onboarding sessions for new employees
* Advise business units and functions in their talent initiatives.
* Participate in the analysis of the results of the engagement survey and the creation of the action plan.
* Support business units in the workforce planning process and implement follow-ups
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or a related discipline
* Three to five years of experience in human resources
* Bilingual-English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
* Strong business acumen
* Leadership skills including, courage, accountability and ownership
* Strong ability to build relationships
* Great communication and influencing skills
* Creative and solution driven - ability to think outside of the box
* Experience in designing and implementing training and development plans
* Facilitation and coaching skills
* Project management skills
This position is eligible to BRP Employee Referral Program
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional