The AutoNation USA Sales Consultant is responsible for delivering an extraordinary customer experience, selling cars and vehicle services while working closely and collaboratively with other members of the sales team. Sales Consultants enhance their know-how through continuous self-improvement as well as mentoring and coaching from AutoNation USA's management team. The Sales Consultant adds value to the AutoNation USA shopping experience, ensuring guests' needs are realized.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Providing exceptional service throughout the customer's entire AutoNation USA experience.
* Partnering with other Associates to ensure customers' end-to-end needs are met or exceeded.
* Communicating efficiently in-person, over the phone and online to discover the customer's exact needs.
* Walking customers through the unique AutoNation USA buying process while letting the customer lead the process.
* Leveraging various provided hardware and software to digitally guide the customer through the buying process.
* Listening to the customer and providing a consultative approach to car buying.
* Facilitating all steps of the car sale, from the vehicle appraisal to test drives, to finance applications.
* Maintaining superior knowledge of all AutoNation products and services; appropriately recommending AutoNation USA solutions to customers.
* Completing accurate paperwork.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with individuals internally and externally.
* Demonstrating a winning attitude and accomplishing team goals.
* Leading yourself in a way that supports AutoNation's Vision and Mission.
What are the requirements for this job?
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Experience in sales, customer service, training or hospitality.
* Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
* Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
* Experience and desire to work with web-based search applications and tablet technology.
* Ability to work retail hours, including nights, some holidays, and weekends.
* Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer